Connectivity across the globe was made possible by advancement in technology each year. For more information you can check many known and new personalities are called influencers as they express their field of expertise in social media platforms. The most used platforms are Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. People from all over the world who like them tend to do also what they are doing.
With that, we can say that these influencers have a big responsibility for what they are posting because many would copy their actions.
This doesn’t mean that they need to be perfect, but at least, just like everyone, they have to be very responsible netizens. One of their commendable works, aside from entertaining and inspiring us, is that they can quickly help in fundraising for sudden unfortunate events. They even give donations to the needy from their wage.
Here are some of the influencers from the UK with millions of followers on Instagram:
- Having 3.3 million followers, Casper Lee, ranked 15th. He is an actor, blogger, and entrepreneur.
- The 14th place goes to the model Iskra Lawrence who is a critic of body shamers. She has 4.2 million followers.
- His books were Pointless, but we know he got some point as he notched on the 13th. Alfie Deyes, an author, a property investor, and a vlogger, reached 4.4 million followers.
- The 12th place goes to Joe Sugg, an author, filmmaker, and vlogger. Most of his videos are about challenges, impressions, and pranks.
- A Guinness World Record Holder for gamers got the 11th rank when he scored 190 goals against a computer back in 2013. Followed by 6.3 million, Olajide William “JJ” Olatunji is an actor, boxer, comedian, and rapper.
- The award-winning singer/songwriter Sam Smith is on the 10th rank as he is followed by 10.1 million.
- Zoella Sugg is on the 9th place. Her posts and videos are mostly on beauty and fashion. She is followed by 10.6 million.
- The 8th spot is occupied by a model and a football player Brooklyn Beckham. He is followed by 11.5 million.
- Followed by 21.5 million, Niall Horan of One Direction is on the 7th rank. He also pursues a solo artist career like Zayn Malik and Harry Styles.
- Another singer from One Direction with 24.3 million followers got the 6th place. He is Harry Styles, known for his solo record “Sign of Times.”
- With 29.8 million followers, one more singer from One Direction ranked 5th. Zayn Malik is a singer and songwriter.
- One of the world’s famous athletes got the 4th rank. He is Gareth Bale, a football player who got 29 international goals. He is followed by 35.8 million.
- The third rank goes to the model Cara Delevingne. She is followed by 41.5 million, and she got the “Model of the Year” award in 2012 and 2014 at the British Fashion Awards. She is now pursuing a career in acting.
- Followed by 47.8 million, this actress from the Harry Potter series achieved a lot even in her modeling career. Emma Watson is active in empowering women for their rights. She ranked 2nd.
- David Beckham topped this list with 50.5 million followers. He is a football player who won titles in four countries.